DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

stick error

Bob Wayne

Reactions
My controller beeps loudly and the screen says "Stick Error, Center Stick." I have tried centering both stick controls but the beeping goes on and the unit continues to display the error message. HELP.

I have the same issue recalibrate the sticks in app solves the problem, anyway ITS very frequently
I tend to think this is related to some firmware update. I keep on getting the same error messages but only lately. The drone also started to acting up, drifting in the air, unreliable RTH (meters away from the HP) and one time forward flying resulted in drifting to the left, fortunately I was able to get the drone back to me. I see posts with the exact same symptoms, all dated since about November last year, that's when my issues started also.
DJI should care about customers instead of their debilitating no fly zones [emoji19] and restrictions. Bloody Evo doesn't have such thing, so...?

I had the same error randomly poppin here and there. Eventually I've noticed that after it shows, my m2p would slowly drift, without wind, when all sticks were up. I did many calibrations and resets, no help.
Until I noticed weird thing: while calibrating, when I was moving left stick, values on right stick would change, which shouldn't happen at all. Somehow input on right side was affected by input from left side of RC.
I complained and got my RC replaced without charge, because it was factory defect.
Only issue is that in order to do so I was without drone for whole month, and my care refresh time was also ticking, without option to stop it.
New RC still beeps that error occasionally, but at least drone doesn't drift.
I always store RC with sticks unscrewed in protected and padded case, so its not that it got squashed somehow.
If you report this issue, just mention that it was happening from the start so that this got classified as factory defect.
HTH, Regards

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada