DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stick Mode and Flight Sim

McGanksta

Reactions
So, after finding out that my Mini2 RC will not work with Flight Sim (should have looked into that sooner) I got my XB1 controller linked and try different stick modes.
With many...many...many years of console gaming under my belt, the default stick mode (Mode 2) was not very intuitive. Mode 3 seemed a better choice but I wanted to try in a "safe" environment before taking it outside, my impressions from the Sim test with Mode 3 are very promising....and will take my M2 out in a few hours to confirm.

Thanks for reading

McG

Last edited:
So, after finding out that my Mini2 RC will not work with Flight Sim (should have looked into that sooner) I got my XB1 controller linked and try different stick modes.
With many...many...many years of console gaming under my belt, the default stick mode (Mode 2) was not very intuitive. Mode 3 seemed a better choice but I wanted to try in a "safe" environment before taking it outside, my impressions from the Sim test with Mode 3 are very promising....and will take my M2 out in a few hours to confirm.

Thanks for reading

McG
I purchased a Mini from a person who did some airplane RC flying. When home with the Mini I found the sticks just felt awkward. I phoned him and mentioned the problem I was having. He told me I could change the mode. I ended up with mode 2 making most sense with the way my brain was wired. Nice we are able to change the setting to meet our needs.
So did Mode 3 work out for you?

Enjoy!

Reactions: McGanksta
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM