DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Still can't connect

mulemanSok

Reactions
Have tried everything everyone has suggested...at this point I'm about ready to smash it with a 16 pound sledge hammer...I am NOT very computer savvy, and you guys talk about, so much of it is greek to me! That might be alright if I knew where to ,or how to learn about it.
When I try to look at something, I only have the Note 8 phone that I am using to look stuff up... or follow several steps in a process...consequently, I have to break away from the drone and then start all over again .
Even though we are enjoying very nice weather here for December, it is in the 30's, and our cell service is poor here... it simply is non-existent indoors, and outside I can usually get 1 bar of 4G, sometimes 2. My point is; it is very hard to follow through on much of this stuff.
To top it off, the last 4 times I started over at first base, my controller shows "SD FULL".
I simply don't know where to turn

Post back over in your original thread here. It'll be easier than starting the same discussion from scratch.

Reactions: mulemanSok
Post back over in your original thread here. It'll be easier than starting the same discussion from scratch.
I can't even figure out how to delete this, nor can I figure out how to move this to the first post...if you, the manager can delete it ... that would be fine...

No worries. Just leave this thread here and continue on in your original thread.

Reactions: mulemanSok
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jtlesn