DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Still can't figure out Mavic Air with APAS issue. FIXED FINALLY

silverdragon

Reactions
All the APAS functions seems to work EXCEPT it does not rise at the objects. It does go around them. So if the Air has no way to go around the object it stops in front of them. It used to rise at objects.

Nope, I tested APAS this weekend many times. It goes above. Flew it right at my truck

I still can't find out why the MA does not rise at objects when the APAS is engaged. It goes around things without a hitch.

I quess i am the only one with this problem, I tried it again... still the same problem.. I thought it may be in the settings but I can't find anywhere that may make it only go around things and not above them. Well,,, if any one knows anything I can try let me know.

I’d contact support. I play with APAS a lot and it variates where it dodged, up does happen if the object is like a car

Would the current altitude of the bird make a difference on whether the bird rises above objects; rising above a car versus 20m in the air and rising above an obstacle?

What really makes this situation weird, when it did go above things it would act funny going around things (Left or Right) but know it goes around things so well and does not act strange but lost going above and past things. It blows my mind thinking about it.

It works, Finally. Don't know if the new update fixed it or not. I did not change any general settings

The latest DJI go 4 App update. 4.2.20

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin