DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Still images and quick shots not saving to “Album” in DJI Fly app

TheFlaneur

Reactions
The still images are being saved to the aircraft and the quick shots to the drone but I can’t view them in the album like I could on the air 1

Is your cache to record?

The still images are being saved to the aircraft and the quick shots to the drone but I can’t view them in the album like I could on the air 1
From what I can tell, I imported the photos, and videos from the drone to an album on the Google photo app on my android phone, while the aircraft was still connected. I'm using a Samsung phone, not sure how it works with iPhone. I believe IOS automatically creates an album too. Hope this helps.

im sorry, didnt understand this message.
Sorry, meant to say, "is your cache set to record.". In the DJI FLY app, there is a setting to activate record to cache. I believe if you set this, it will record your videos and pictures to your device. I have not yet received my MA2 but I think this option is in camera settings, but it could be somewhere else.

Sorry, meant to say, "is your cache set to record.". In the DJI FLY app, there is a setting to activate record to cache. I believe if you set this, it will record your videos and pictures to your device. I have not yet received my MA2 but I think this option is in camera settings, but it could be somewhere else.
my videos are saving to the fly app. for whatever reason the still photos and quickshots are not

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pilot74sparki