DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Stirling Castle, Scotland

scro

Reactions
I posted this in another chat earlier, and I thought it might be worth sharing with the wider audience here :)

Stirling Castle in its current form dates mostly from the 15th and 16th centuries, but there has most likely been some form of fort here long before this. It was home to Scottish royalty before the union with England. The overcast skies on this dull winter day lifted enough at sunset to give the sky a nice purple tinge.

Attachments

• DJI_0405.jpg
    DJI_0405.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 66
Very nice - post card quality right there!

Reactions: scro
Nice photo. I saw it on the other thread.

Going forward, remember to start new threads instead of posting your photos in another user's thread. The Guidelines refer to this as hijacking a thread.

Keep up the good work!

Reactions: scro
Nice photo. I saw it on the other thread.

Going forward, remember to start new threads instead of posting your photos in another user's thread. The Guidelines refer to this as hijacking a thread.

Keep up the good work!
I'd originally posted the photo in another thread just as an example of the output of the mini3p so that the OP could compare it to their mini 2 for image quality (topic of their thread) and certainly hadn't intended it to hijack their thread, though now appreciate it could appear that way.

No offence taken, and thanks for your fair moderating efforts 🙂

Reactions: GFields
I posted this in another chat earlier, and I thought it might be worth sharing with the wider audience here :)

Stirling Castle in its current form dates mostly from the 15th and 16th centuries, but there has most likely been some form of fort here long before this. It was home to Scottish royalty before the union with England. The overcast skies on this dull winter day lifted enough at sunset to give the sky a nice purple tinge.
It's a really nice capture of the castle. You did a good job capturing the mood, with the dark clouds, and the leading lines to the center of the lit up wall.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: CvCow and scro
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saikiran Villa