DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stock Carrying Case

I love the flymore case. I did put a small piece of foam between the Batteries. ( I don't bunker them at home) I like the fact that you can cross shoulder it to the back and when you bring it forward it opens towards you. Not a chance of something falling out. Spare props fit easily. I'm not saying that you could use it to win one of those egg drop contests that they have on cruise ships but It takes a drop test surprisingly well. I didn't buy the flymore for the Air 1 because I got a deal with two batteries. I don't like the backpack that I carefully measured and fitted out for it, and I like the nice fitting hard case even less.
I got used to the small cross shoulder bags for use with my Sportster for just chugging around to Starbucks and stuff. really handy.

I am right there with you I am not a fan of the fly more case, the mini fly more case I love it is perfect. I have the phantom backpack and the only thing I don't like about it is no pockets for other things on the outside. I am big on GoPro stuff and have an awesome gopro bag that the mini bag fits in great, I want to find something like that for the MA2. I'm considering shelling out for a better camera bag that has modular stuff that I can add pockets to or something that can hold both the mini, the MA2, my DSLR and my GoPros, that evecase might be the thing I need!

PGYTECH got one ....
was going to buy it so asked them if it will fit ipad mini inside... sadly, it wont so its a deal breaker for me :(

Same, in fact I really like the Flymore bag for this purpose. I have a Nanuk 915 for travel/packing to take everything, but when I hike, I find the Flymore very agreeable.

It fits very nicely in the bottom of my backpack (North Face Recon) with plenty of room for other hiking gear (jacket, water, first aid, etc.).

I don't hike with every accessory. I don't need spare props or the charger. If something happens where I need to swap the props, I'm likely done flying for the day because I just did something poorly and likely wouldn't continue to fly anyways. For the hike, I might bring 2 or 3 spare batteries but typically only 1 in the drone and 1 for a spare. However I've been able to pack 4 batteries in the Flymore with the remote and aircraft, no problem.

One thing I did do (because I get the battery thing), is that I used the non-slip foam stuff you use in cabinets (like for a travel trailer) and cut them to size so I could stack the batteries in the Flyemore, keep some separation so they aren't rubbing on each other, and the material keeps them from moving around in the Flymore bag.

Here's a photo to explain what I mean:
View attachment 103506

Funny this came up because the only thing I hated was the non-removable extra long purse strap. I actually modified the strap today so I can remove it. I also cut about 18 inches off of it to make it easier to manage when it's on the bag. Now it's perfect.
View attachment 103511

View attachment 103508

View attachment 103510

All I need is controller, drone , cable, 2 batteries, nd filters, DIY landing pad that folds into the size of a handkerchief, tablet holder and 8 inch tablet fits into my cargo pockets as well as sun hood.

Reactions: Gealousy
What about this one? Just for $14 plus shipping

View attachment 103568
Looks good. I subscribe to “buy once cry once” but it’s worth a gamble I suppose. I gambled on one coming sometime in July for $30 to see if it beats the Flymore bag... we will see it’s stuck in customs in Los Angeles lol

I do like the OEM bag for my backpack and hiking as posted above, but the measurements looked like I’ll have similar room with better organization...but if the fit and finish is crap it will be a $30 resell. Lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MacPilot55