DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Stormy Evening Skies

bwhip

Reactions
Pretty crazy weather near Boise last night. I decided I needed to fly the drone to snap a few shots of the colorful, dramatic skies, despite the warnings it was giving me about darkness and high winds. Getting pano shots was tough, since it was getting blown about quite a bit, but I managed to get a few before (thankfully) being able to get it back. Here's one to the west, and another to the east.

DJI_0643.jpg

DJI_0647.jpg

Great photos

Reactions: bwhip
Pretty crazy weather near Boise last night. I decided I needed to fly the drone to snap a few shots of the colorful, dramatic skies, despite the warnings it was giving me about darkness and high winds. Getting pano shots was tough, since it was getting blown about quite a bit, but I managed to get a few before (thankfully) being able to get it back. Here's one to the west, and another to the east.
Pretty dramatic skies. Did you do any post processing or are those jpg files directly from the drone?

Pretty dramatic skies. Did you do any post processing or are those jpg files directly from the drone?
Very minimal processing. Boosted the shadows a bit, reduced exposure and noise a little, and added a small bit of vibrance. Everyone in the area was talking about how amazingly colorful and dramatic the skies were.

Reactions: MS Coast

View attachment 164994

View attachment 164995
Spectacular images! Great job catching that rainbow.

Dale

Reactions: bwhip

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki