DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stormy Sunset

Here too. I’ll have some really nice clouds coming through and then, bam! Rain. So a lot of times, it’s hurry up and wait. ?
That's what happened to me tonight, you'll see lol.

I've got it in LightRoom now, gotta give my son a bath and such. so like I said, I'll quote you.

It's done, been through PrPro, added some rain and thunder sound effects.

It's 3178MB... For 15 seconds of footage! ?

It'll be about 5 minutes according to my laptop (it's already been about 20)

Then I have to upload to YouTube, and I have a pretty good set up (4K HDR laptop, 4K HDR TV, 4K cell phone), but I have crap internet. 30/mbs download speed bad,single digit upload most of the time. So it'll be a while on YouTube for sure.

Just being real, it'll be posted in the morning more than likely. Unless YouTube pulls some craziness off.

Again, I promise to quote. ?

P.S. I can tell you right now, it looks AMAZING. Best Hyperlapse I have captured thus far.

so i messed up :(

i forgot a piece of audio way out in lala land around 8 minutes... my shot is only 16 seconds. that explains the huge file size lol.

take 2.

but that went a lot faster than expected. so ill have it up in no time actually.

Reactions: Motorcycle Rider
Great shots! Do you stitch your own panos or let the drone do it?
I stitch all my own panos.

Always shooting 5 AEB, using LR for color grading. I've had some as large as 125 pictures. I'm pretty sure one of my above pictures is at least 95 photos.

Thanks by the way! Your stuff looks amazing too! Love the reflection

...oh, and I always take my filters off for sunrise or sunset... dont know if thats good or bad

Reactions: madrover
I stitch all my own panos.

Always shooting 5 AEB, using LR for color grading. I've had some as large as 125 pictures. I'm pretty sure one of my above pictures is at least 95 photos.

Thanks by the way! Your stuff looks amazing too! Love the reflection

...oh, and I always take my filters off for sunrise or sunset... dont know if thats good or bad
Agree - no reason to have any filters at that point. Keep up the good work!!

Reactions: itsneedtokno

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1