DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

strange camera damage after crash, green little dashes

makalele666

Reactions
After my mavic mini fell, it seemed intact. I checked the camera and gimbal cables, they seem ok. However, after looking at the videos and photos, you can see a little noise. Small green lines visible when enlarged. Has anyone encountered such a problem? However, should the camera cable be replaced?

Attachments

• 20210503_220212.jpg
    20210503_220212.jpg
    309.6 KB · Views: 52
  • 20210503_220053.jpg
    20210503_220053.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 54
After my mavic mini fell, it seemed intact. I checked the camera and gimbal cables, they seem ok. However, after looking at the videos and photos, you can see a little noise. Small green lines visible when enlarged. Has anyone encountered such a problem? However, should the camera cable be replaced?

Magenta and Green are the two colours shown mostly with digital video faults and errors. It does look like a cable issue. With the aircraft and controller connected try rolling and pitching the aircraft to see if you can reproduce it on your display. If no fault shows, do you have another SD card you can try to rule out the card and the internal card slot connector?

You're right, when I move the mavic left and right there are distortions, it must be the fault of the cable, I ordered the cable. I will let you know if it helped.

I had excatly the same with my new mini2, it only showed up in zoom mode, it had never been crashed only hand caught, as it was only 3 weeks old I sent it back ,got a refund and bought another, all good with this one ?

Reactions: RMS001
Cable replacement helped! Thank you for your help
Hi! I’ve got the exact same problem for quite some time now. Could you perhaps tell me/link me what cable you purchased? I’m having a hard time finding the correct one. It would be greatly appreciated!

Kind regards,
Roeland

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdjtutt