DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Strange disconnection issue

You had clear view of the drone when disconnection occurred. The only reason I can think of is the software of the smart controller somehow crashed and caused the disconnection. The log in the craft should be able to tell more but unfortunately the data can only be deciphered by DJI. May be you can try to power reset the controller the next time.

Have to say I am not a fans of the smart controller, too many problems reported ....

1600401087749.png

Last edited:
You had clear view of the drone when disconnection occurred. The only reason I can think of is the software of the smart controller somehow crashed and caused the disconnection. The log in the craft should be able to tell more but unfortunately the data can only be deciphered by DJI. May be you can try to power reset the controller the next time.

Have to say I am not a fans of the smart controller, too many problems reported ....

View attachment 113261

Thanks. Yes the Go4 just went blank and disconnected but I didn’t know if the controller was disconnected as I didn’t look at the indicator leds on the controller. I knew I set the mission to end with RTH and nervously waited for that to happen which it did.

Btw how did you covert the data to google earth image ?

Ok.

Is the log file only created “after” you fly the waypoint mission?

It would be nice to get to preview the mission on google earth before flying out.

Yes the log file is created from telemetry data sent by the drone to the controller during the actual flight.

I think you can preview the mission on Google earth if the Litchi app is used :

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
espinafre