DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Strange notifications

lpff

Reactions
Had to many notifications for interference, RC connection etc. But at the moment of notification signal is always 100%, although MM was quite close to me.
Please see picture, any ideas welcome.XZ.jpg

What buildings are nearby? Usually, WiFi interference could mean strong office, home, etc WiFi nearby.
Old volleyball stadium, closed, nearest homes 150 meters away. Many people with mobiles on the ground. Thanks

Mobiles shouldn’t make any difference. WIFI sources as well as trees. Buildings, etc will.

Yes Dave, but the question is: signal problem and notification and at the same time 100% signal. That's the explanation I'm looking for. See the attached picture and you will understand. Thanks

Is the radio signal being reported a statement of the radio signals from the GPS satellites?

Is the radio signal being reported a statement of the radio signals from the GPS satellites?
I believe that percentage has to do with the enhanced Wi-Fi connection (controller to drone). Has nothing to do with GPS.
On the other hand I have never seen this below 100% as I'm flying LOS, usually up to 400m away.

Probably going through the detailed logs will help figuring out what is going on.

Isn't this sort of thing one of the reported problems with 1.2.....?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clabu