DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Strange things after update

MARK (LI)

Reactions
I have used a lens filter with no problem in the past and now get a gimbal motor overload message....and the button on the controller no longer will launch the drone nor will it activate the Return to home feature when pressed...I still have RTH on my phone screen...any one else?

Mark, did you check to see if controller settings might have been changed by the update? It would not be the first time an update changed settings users had assigned.

Reactions: Mrveronn
Mark, did you check to see if controller settings might have been changed by the update? It would not be the first time an update changed settings users had assigned.
Hi All..........Exactly What Version are you talking about?? 01.06.0200 Firmware that was just Announced ?...thank you...Ron

Hi All..........Exactly What Version are you talking about?? 01.06.0200 Firmware that was just Announced ?...thank you...Ron
AC firmware 01.06.0200 and RC firmware 04.11.0200 has been around for a while now, I've done numerous flights with it without any problems, both with and without filters attached to gimbal.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada