DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Streaming air 2S to Facebook?

From what I've read on this forum it's not currently supported due to a change on Facebook's side that needs an update on the DJI apps:

From what I've read on this forum it's not currently supported due to a change on Facebook's side that needs an update on the DJI apps:

You are correct. I think You Tube is an option. From what I understand You Tube requires you to have 50 subscribers then you can stream. You Tube uses rtmp. I have heard after you get 50 subscribers you can stream after 24 hours of having 50 subscribers. I have 40 now. Thanks for the reply. Please search David Sady on you tube and subscribe. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks again

You are correct. I think You Tube is an option. From what I understand You Tube requires you to have 50 subscribers then you can stream. You Tube uses rtmp. I have heard after you get 50 subscribers you can stream after 24 hours of having 50 subscribers. I have 40 now. Thanks for the reply. Please search David Sady on you tube and subscribe. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks again

Subscribers are not required when using the RC as an encoder. Here's a good video:

Reactions: Sady
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803