DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Streaming directly to laptop from DJI Go 4 App

I got this working by using another method. I use an Nvidia Shiled Tablet which is Android based , but does not have support for Miracast so the simple mirroring from an Android device to Windows 10 does not work.

Instead what I did was setup a mobile Hotspot on the Tablet and then connected to that WiFi network from my Windows 10 laptop. Then on the Android Tablet I downloaded and installed an app named Screen Stream Mirroring Screen Stream Mirroring - Home

I tried using the option within Screen stream Mirroring to connect to a URL Web Feed , but was never successful. So I downloaded VLC to my Windows 10 laptop and then changed Screen Stream Mirroring to provide a link to view the stream within VLC. Works perfect and there is only about 1 second of lag between what is on the tablet screen and what is displayed on the Windows 10 laptop.

If anyone needs help setting this method up I can be of help.

I got this working by using another method. I use an Nvidia Shiled Tablet which is Android based , but does not have support for Miracast so the simple mirroring from an Android device to Windows 10 does not work.

Instead what I did was setup a mobile Hotspot on the Tablet and then connected to that WiFi network from my Windows 10 laptop. Then on the Android Tablet I downloaded and installed an app named Screen Stream Mirroring Screen Stream Mirroring - Home

I tried using the option within Screen stream Mirroring to connect to a URL Web Feed , but was never successful. So I downloaded VLC to my Windows 10 laptop and then changed Screen Stream Mirroring to provide a link to view the stream within VLC. Works perfect and there is only about 1 second of lag between what is on the tablet screen and what is displayed on the Windows 10 laptop.

If anyone needs help setting this method up I can be of help.
Hi BDOG.
Can you please let me have the settings how you have done this.Thanks for the help. Regards

hi , thanks for sharing

it is working great !!!

now i have on my raspberry pi with ngnix+module and my laptop with this :)

best regards,
Could you share how you've done this? What components and what process did you follow? I'm trying to do this on a boat. We have a network on the boat but no Internet. Want to live stream from drone to Raspbery pi and be able to watch on salon TV or at helm via stream.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest