DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Strong interference

Romi

Reactions
I've only flown once so far. The reason is that on that first flight I received four "Strong interference" warnings when I was only 650 feet away. That spooked me and I really haven't seen much discussion about these warnings. I don't see anything like this with my P3P. So I hit RTH and landed (another story).
What do you think? Any one else getting them? If so, what did you do and are you concerned?

Last edited:
Reactions: sbpoole
Love only flown once so far. The reason is that on that first flight I received four "Strong interference" warnings when I was only 650 feet away. That spooked me and I really haven't seen much discussion about these warnings. I don't see anything like this with my P3P. So I hit RTH and landed (another story).
What do you think? Any one else getting them? If so, what did you do and are you concerned?

I haven't seen this with my Mavic...yet. Now I've only had it for a few days, so I haven't had the chance to fly it much...especially since I have only 1 battery. However, I have seen this with my P3P in certain areas where I was near power lines and cell towers.

You may be seeing this with Mavic and not your P3P (if you're flying in the same area) because the OcuSync technology MAY be more sensitive than Lightbridge.

Reactions: sbpoole
I haven't seen this with my Mavic...yet. Now I've only had it for a few days, so I haven't had the chance to fly it much...especially since I have only 1 battery. However, I have seen this with my P3P in certain areas where I was near power lines and cell towers.

You may be seeing this with Mavic and not your P3P (if you're flying in the same area) because the OcuSync technology MAY be more sensitive than Lightbridge.
Ahhh yeah, didn't think of that. I did consider where I was standing and it was much closer to our "smart meter" on the house than where I normally launch and fly from.

I received a "Strong wireless interference" warning message when I powered it up inside my home. I'm guessing it was from the WiFi router operating on the same 2.4ghz frequency.

I was going to ask you where you were when you fired it up. I had to laugh at a guy that came out to see the Mavic. He is an Autel guy who hates...hates DJI. So I put the Mavic and TX on the trunk of my car. Fired up the TX and then fired up the bird.. He started crowing... Compass error already what a piece of junk.. I laughed and told him you realize the compass is basically laying on the trunk... of course there is a compass error. Took off flying his mouth dropped at the video link quality... so then it was my turn to laugh. Such a hater..... and and his Pumpkin has a stress crack.. hahahahahaha. I remember all the talk about build quality of Autel being so superior to the Phantom... they would never get cracks.. LOL!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll