DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stunning Bachalpsee Lake in Switzerland

That was beautiful Maik!
Quality plus all round and great for the soul.
Thanks for sharing your passion (it must be to give such attention and thought to content and detail).
Safe flying mate ....from Down Under.

Reactions: Maik Kellerhals
Stunning indeed. While I don't know what your 'day job' is, you should consider changing it and working for the tourist department for Switzerland. Your videos are such an enticing introduction to what is surly an enticing country. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks!
I'm a Web Developer and general Programmer by trade, and i generally like it.
I'm one of the few people who like Technology and Nature (and how they can exist side by side), so the droning is the perfect hobby for me.
Believe me, i thought about changing jobs completely (and still am), but i'm afraid that if a make a profession out of my hobby the fun will disappear and it'll just become a job. The same happened with Programming. I still like it but i'm not as enthusiastic any more since it became my "day job".
Maybe i could ask for some sort of sponsoring or something first ;) It would be nice for this hobby to be a little less expensive ;)

Maik:

The entire film was wonderful. Beautifully flown, and beautifully edited, with a great music track. I liked everything's but the upward view of the goat and the ending scenes of the two cows preening each other were great. Congratulations join such a good job. The Swiss scenery cannot be beat.
Thank you very much! I have to say i was lucky that day with the animals showing off ;)

That is one happy cow.

That was beautiful Maik!
Quality plus all round and great for the soul.
Thanks for sharing your passion (it must be to give such attention and thought to content and detail).
Safe flying mate ....from Down Under.
Thank you very much! I like to put a lot of work into the details, as long as it can be done in one day (the editing). Of course I could keep refining. Here for example i see micro stutters and small stuff i could correct (or even a shot or two i'd like to switch out). But once its out i don't change it.
Greetings from the other side of the globe ;) Careful you don't lose the batteries down there, they might fall out with everything being upside down.

This is absolutely stunning, I loved every second of it! My favourite part was the time-lapse at the end. Thanks for posting Thumbswayup :D

This is absolutely stunning, I loved every second of it! My favourite part was the time-lapse at the end. Thanks for posting Thumbswayup :D
Thanks a lot! With the timelapse I'm glad i had some time with not to many people in front of the camera. Happy that worked out...

Reactions: Drumsagard
Wow. Spectacular scenery! Aside from that, excellent video and well edited. And I loved the bovine bell-ringers at the end!
Thank you very much! Yes i got very lucky with the animals on this one ;)

Thank you for watching! Glad you enjoyed it ;) It's rare i get a timelapse right ;)

Thanks everyone for the nice reviews! It motivates me greatly to do more! Not this weekend though, the weather is bad :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest