DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stunning drone video of Long Island sharks in fish feeding frenzy

Wow. That was fascinating.

It's interesting how the cloud of fish just casually melts away in front of the approaching shark while it's cruising slowly. But at 0:12 seconds the shark gives a sudden burst of speed and immediately the panic spreads to a huge circle and the water is frothed up as the surge instantly spreads outward.

Also fascinating is what happens when the seagull flies through the picture from the right starting at 1:04. The bird's shadow slices a visible wake across the surface of the water as the fish are spooked. But note that the drone's shadow never produces any reaction at all.

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Droniac

It's interesting how the cloud of fish just casually melts away in front of the approaching shark while it's cruising slowly. But at 0:12 seconds the shark gives a sudden burst of speed and immediately the panic spreads to a huge circle and the water is frothed up as the surge instantly spreads outward.

Also fascinating is what happens when the seagull flies through the picture from the right starting at 1:04. The bird's shadow slices a visible wake across the surface of the water as the fish are spooked. But note that the drone's shadow never produces any reaction at all.
I agree.. that was fascinating.

Stunning! Thank you for posting. Interesting seeing the sharks plan of attack. Tried eating a bunker once. ONCE! One bite took a 12 pack to get rid of the taste. ?

I noticed the same thing, it was all pretty cool. I wanna know..., why is it, when I go fishing I am lucky if I one fish casually swim by...lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeffN