DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Stunning Skye - 4K Drone megamix

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
And another compilation video today, combining the footage from October 2023 and June 2024 into one 'Stunning Skye' megamix...

Apologies if you feel you have seen it all before, but please do give it a watch and let me know what you think....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And another compilation video today, combining the footage from October 2023 and June 2024 into one 'Stunning Skye' megamix...
Very nice pictures Suzanna! Many beautiful memories came back to me, as I was also out and about in the area a long time ago, unfortunately there were no drones back then. Thanks for showing us, it was really fun to watch!
cheers Paul

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Very nice pictures Suzanna! Many beautiful memories came back to me, as I was also out and about in the area a long time ago, unfortunately there were no drones back then. Thanks for showing us, it was really fun to watch!
cheers Paul
Thanks Paul, glad it brought back memories...

You produce some amazing videos, but I would say that this one will be marked as one of my favorites! Very well flown and very well put together.

Apologies if you feel you have seen it all before, but please do give it a watch and let me know what you think....

I love your technique, the setting, the speed changes. The highlights are washed in a few instances, maybe they are on the footage, but regardless it's a very beautiful film.

• Love
You produce some amazing videos, but I would say that this one will be marked as one of my favorites! Very well flown and very well put together.
Thank you, kind words that I am very happy to hear :)
I love your technique, the setting, the speed changes. The highlights are washed in a few instances, maybe they are on the footage, but regardless it's a very beautiful film.
Thank you... Yeah, Sadly nothing I could do would recover the blown-out areas, but overall I am happy with the footage and with this edit... :)

You have outdone yourself, and that is saying a lot about the quality of your work. Congrats on this spectacular film!!!
Thank you kindly, appreciate the sentiments :)

As an old Scottish lad that will, sadly, never get to see his homeland, thank you!
Sorry to hear you will not see Scotland again, we are off to Tongu to see friends in 2 weeks, for a long weekend... Ou eventual plan is to move to the Highlands, probably at retirement, which is still 10 yar away, but you never know...

Amazing video - genius editing. You have some awesome places to fly!
Thank you... Skye is an amazing place, I just wish it was a bit closer, its 8 hours drive from home to get there, so we only visit when we go on holiday... This footage came from 2 trips, one in October last year and one in June this year...

A stunning video. Beautifully captured and presented. I realise you haven’t asked for critique but if I may, I found the place names fantastic, but they faded out just a tad to quickly in my opinion.

A stunning video. Beautifully captured and presented. I realise you haven’t asked for critique but if I may, I found the place names fantastic, but they faded out just a tad to quickly in my opinion.
Thank you, critique is always welcome, and useful, to be given another insight is a gift that many fear to give due to a potential reaction...

Yeah, I get where you are coming from, it's a difficult compromise, I wanted to give the names, but not to take away from the visuals too much, hence they are on screen for 4 to 6 seconds each, and as the clips are 6 to 14 seconds each...

Appreciate the insight though :)

Wow, beautiful! I have subscribed to your channel for the awesome footage and some great ideas.
Thanks for the watch, the comment and the subscription... There are about 300 video on the channel, so plenty of ideas...

Reactions: SanJuanTech

Wow stunning video and scenery…thanks for sharing and I’m more than happy to subscribe to your channel

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cam3n