DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 "submerged" church and Tundja in Koprinka dam

Submerged means (under water), Alex I think you are just trying to make us dizzy. Nice flying though.
Yes, this is the name on the map (you can check in description in YouTube) - most dams drowned a vilage or several and church usualy is on higher ground and we hav several which goes partialy underwater when dam is filled to max and dry out when water is low, this one is out but on the map they called it submerged I put quotes because i never saw water there ... Famous submerged church is in nearby dam and i filmed it so many times in and out of water ;)

Yes, this is the name on the map (you can check in description in YouTube) - most dams drowned a vilage or several and church usualy is on higher ground and we hav several which goes partialy underwater when dam is filled to max and dry out when water is low, this one is out but on the map they called it submerged I put quotes because i never saw water there ... Famous submerged church is in nearby dam and i filmed it so many times in and out of water ;)
Thanks for explaining.

Reactions: alex_markov
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada