DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Success with MA2 BATTERY WAKE-UP?

halmc

Reactions
My crashed MA2 languised in the woods for a few nights before I found it. Shipped it off for repairs, and it's on its way home.

HOWEVER -- the battery, I'm pretty sure, was completely discharged (and very likely, the cause of the crash, when considered in conjunction with my own misfeasance) When connected either one of the chargers, de nada. Nothing happens: no lights, no nothing.

I have reviewed the many posts on this forum regarding dead batteries, but have not found one that relates a successful technique for waking one such as mine up.

Has anyone ACTUALLY REVIVED a battery in similar condition to mine, and if so, how? I have also checked out the YouTube videos, but would really like to hear from someone who has ACTUALLY REVIVED a stone, dead battery.

HOWEVER -- the battery, I'm pretty sure, was completely discharged (and very likely, the cause of the crash, when considered in conjunction with my own misfeasance) When connected either one of the chargers, de nada. Nothing happens: no lights, no nothing.
You answered your own question: you did what you are supposed to do (assuming you tried the "single" charger that came with the drone), and got nothing. I guess you didn't receive a "new" battery with the repaired drone, so you will have to purchase another.

You answered your own question: you did what you are supposed to do (assuming you tried the "single" charger that came with the drone), and got nothing. I guess you didn't receive a "new" battery with the repaired drone, so you will have to purchase another.
Well, I didn't exactly answer my own question. My question inquired as to whether anyone had actually revived a a stone dead battery. Nobody has answered the question yet, but one might think of that as an answer in and of itsefl.

I’ve several times got a phone battery going again that would not charge because it had gone too low. I put a power supply on it for a few minutes at around 8 volts and it comes to life again. Then can be charged normally.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots