DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Suchurum waterfall

Great scenery...had to give it a like...but I think you did too much stopping of the action ..it would have been better great without it....
Thank you - can you tell me where those stops are as i watched it again and did not see one? Someone told me there was youtube hickups but i had none. Anyhow it was difficult place to film as canyon goes to the right and rock blocked the signal... But at least You can have a glimps of the waterfall a lot better glimpse then usualy people have visiting as from this bridge view is very limited and ther no other observation point ;)

It's every few seconds...it looks like it was done for effect...if that is supposed to be a continuous action without pauses...that is not the way I am seeing it...it quite possibly just a Youtube problem

Reactions: alex_markov
It's every few seconds...it looks like it was done for effect...if that is supposed to be a continuous action without pauses...that is not the way I am seeing it...it quite possibly just a Youtube problem
I did not see any interruption of flight and I ain't done any ;)

I think it is a youtube problem ...I am also getting the same thing on a different Desktop ....it is only youtube I am seeing this with, though
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: alex_markov
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BugHunter