DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sudden Dead Battery

Mazdaman323lx

Reactions
Firstly apologies if this topic has been covered elsewhere already. One of my 3 batteries that came with my Mavic air 2 is completely dead , ie nothing happens when I press the button , no leds light up. Nothing happens when I put it on the charging hub or direct to the charging lead. The other two work fine and they have only 15 charge cycles on them. It was working perfect up to this point.Put all three on the hub to charge and in the morning only two were working. Anybody have this issue ? Is it in hibernation mode or just toast ?

Did you try it directly on the charger itself, not via the hub?
There is a recent? thread here or on the DJI forum about a hub not charging the third battery. I can't remember the drone model, sorry

Reactions: Happy Hope
Ya , all three were working fine on the hub. Tried charging it direct with the lead from the mains power brick but no joy.

How long is it since it was last used and what was its charge level when last 'put away'?
How long did you leave it connected directly to the original charger?

Best I can remember , all 3 were at 20 - 35 % , put all three on hub overnight , and following morning went to put them in bag and the one I was putting back in the drone was the dead one .

I have a case open with Dji for a bad battery, drone is starting right off after inserting the battery in the drone. I'm waiting for them to make a decision with mt case, MA2 fly more combo bought in August. The two other batterys have no problems. Here a video Dji ask me to study my case .

Reactions: Happy Hope
So here's a update , contacted DJI support last fortnite and the rep instructed me to return the battery for analysis . Then two weeks ago opened a online repair request for the battery as its only 2 months old with about 15 charge cycles , gave them a copy of the purchase invoice and all that , waited a week and heard nothing back. Tried again at the start of this week , another repair request and still no reply. Doesnt bode well for getting a DJI replacement.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser