DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Summer has arrived at last

Great picture. I did a little post processing to enhance the foreground and the sky. About 60 seconds worth of work.View attachment 129916
Yes- you beat me to it. I, too, thought it a bit under-exposed. Just needs a little movement to the right with the brightness slider.

Great picture. I did a little post processing to enhance the foreground and the sky. About 60 seconds worth of work.View attachment 129916
Thanks for enhancing both the photos, you've done a great job. I guess I need to start paying more attention to the pics before posting them. Thing is i have Photoshop Elements and Premiere but have just not experimented with them yet.

Thanks for enhancing both the photos, you've done a great job. I guess I need to start paying more attention to the pics before posting them. Thing is i have Photoshop Elements and Premiere but have just not experimented with them yet.
As you know, straight out of the camera if shot on Auto and not manual, and shot H.26r4 it is probably ok, but I get a much better image shooting at H.265, RAW and processing it in Photoshop C2021. Elements just does not have the power of the full software of Photoshop.

Dale,
I know you're an Adobe fan. I have Photoshop Elements but mainly use Luminar Ai for my stills as above, and Final Cut Pro for my videos. I catalog with Adobe Organizer 2020 and have about 30,000 pictures representing my lifetime but it's painful with such a large collection. The Codex's in Organizer don't seem to work with the latest videos produced by my iPhone.
Bill

Dale,
I know you're an Adobe fan. I have Photoshop Elements but mainly use Luminar Ai for my stills as above, and Final Cut Pro for my videos. I catalog with Adobe Organizer 2020 and have about 30,000 pictures representing my lifetime but it's painful with such a large collection. The Codex's in Organizer don't seem to work with the latest videos produced by my iPhone.
Bill
Bill:
I LOOOVE Luminar. I am one of the original purchasers. One of the reasons I use Adobe, despite the annual cost, is that I can get real Iive human support. I will admit, with a very heavy Indian accent, since their support team is located in Chenai ,India. I learned on Photoshop, and along the way have used Affinity, Luminar, Photoshop Elements, Viveza, Define, HDR-Efex, Silver Efex, and Nikon's original dedicated software. I still use Luminar for Sky Replacement as well as Photoshop's new sky Replacement. I just cannot go through another learning curve for Final Cut Pro or DaVinci Resolve 17.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
northwolf88