DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Summer weather and swimming pools

Rchawks

Reactions
Went to a friends house in the country and started to set up to fly when I noticed next door some ladies swimming and sunbathing and thought about the neg paranoia of drones, so I approached to let them know I was setting up drones to fly and if that made them uncomfortable I wouldn't fly. They were very friendly and had no problem with it at all. I told them I wasn't THAT guy. Worked out well.

Went to a friends house in the country and started to set up to fly when I noticed next door some ladies swimming and sunbathing and thought about the neg paranoia of drones, so I approached to let them know I was setting up drones to fly and if that made them uncomfortable I wouldn't fly. They were very friendly and had no problem with it at all. I told them I wasn't THAT guy. Worked out well.
did you manage to take some shots at least ? ;) :D

• Haha
Reactions: Vapor069
You should have offered free dronies for all of them! ?
I'll be that guy! ?

@Rchawks - if you're going to post, well then let;s see some Aerial Pics mate?

I usually don't have people to video, but in the one about sun and water, the boy who jumped from the rock asked me to video him. Wish I had done that better. Not used to droning people.

Thank you for respecting women. I know this is most likely a male-dominated forum but it’s nice when guys act like gentleman. Us female forum members appreciate it. More than you know.

Thank you for respecting women. I know this is most likely a male-dominated forum but it’s nice when guys act like gentleman. Us female forum members appreciate it. More than you know.
You'll notice the guys reactions change with age. ? and how moma raised them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka