DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sun Shade (Mavic Air)

horesham

Reactions
I'm currently using a tablet fitted between the controller hand holds and having difficulty with our sunny days and screen reflection. Which sun shade seems to be the favourite or should I be looking for a non reflective screen covering for the tablet ?
Thanks

Reactions: Motorcycle Rider
I'm currently using a tablet fitted between the controller hand holds and having difficulty with our sunny days and screen reflection. Which sun shade seems to be the favourite or should I be looking for a non reflective screen covering for the tablet ?
Thanks
Wring forum I do believe. This is for the mavic air 2.

Not sure if you have access to a 3d printer but there are a few sunshades on thingiverse.com if you do a search! You can scale them as needed to fit your model phone/tablet as needed usually.

Sounds like a MM with a mini tablet (controler hand holds). In any case I have the same annoying problem with glare and reflection when using my iphone 6s plus, If I can't find a screen protector I like I'll make my own somehow.

A friendly neighbour and drone flyer has today given me the TECHGEAR Screen Guard Anti Glare 2 in 1 (you get 2 in the packet) Just fitted and flown and what a difference ! Despite being sun all round, I've just enjoyed flying with a greatly reduced reflection of my face and much more 'seeing where we're going'
Would certainly recommend the product or something similar.

Made this.
dff1f12685b44a593df3dd5119477c15.jpg

f8a6f8ed834a4d547d96ac6c04660e7c.jpg

8684512b1d20196bbf061fc2692c0bc6.jpg

I like your ingenuity! I recently printed this and modified the dimensions for my phone and cut put a few spots on the back for the controller and it seems like it's going to work well. I'll be testing it today hopefully!

View attachment 103079View attachment 103080View attachment 103081

I bought one from amazon but had to return it. The shades made with all three sides straight up won’t protect much from the sun. The front side needs to lean in at a 70 degree angle.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavic 3 classic User