DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Sunny Islands

Dear all, let me take you for a sunny ride over some beautiful Greece islands.

Lean back enjoy - feedback and critics welcome :)

Ciao Rob

Nice crisp resolution. Did your drone get wet on that low ocean water shot? Looked like it might have gotten drenched. For my personal viewing preference, I like to see the reverse flying just occasionally...and, I like slower cinematic movement in turns, etc. But, that's just my opinion...you know the saying, "opinions are like bumms, everyone's got one". Otherwise, it was nice to see a country I may never visit.

Dear all, let me take you for a sunny ride over some beautiful Greece islands.

Lean back enjoy - feedback and critics welcome :)

Ciao Rob

Here is my main criticism.

These are all beautiful scenes but I always felt rushed. I think I would like to have seen them on the screen for a bit longer of time. I have been to all of these places and recall them well. You are not doing justice to their beauty by racing through them as fast as possible.
I never had the time to really SEE what you were showing me.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: Jatekman
Thanks for all for the positive feedback, it’s nice to hear :)

Hallo @Dale D - agree your thoughts, honestly I should have mentioned that this is a kind of „Best Off„ as all the shown islands have on my channel a seperate „full“ video.

So you’re right, it’s rushing all fast trough and there is no time to leave longer on a place.

Thank you very much for your feedback, maybe you will take a look on the detailed videos for each island.

Ciao Rob

Thanks for all for the positive feedback, it’s nice to hear :)

Hallo @Dale D - agree your thoughts, honestly I should have mentioned that this is a kind of „Best Off„ as all the shown islands have on my channel a seperate „full“ video.

So you’re right, it’s rushing all fast trough and there is no time to leave longer on a place.

Thank you very much for your feedback, maybe you will take a look on the detailed videos for each island.

Ciao Rob
I took you advise and I just watched your Samos Postcards- beautiful and that's much, much better.I look forward to watching more of those today.

Dale
Miami

Thank you very much for your words.

Ciao Rob

Thank you very much for your words.

Ciao Rob
Robert:

I took out some more time to check out your website /channel and watched the Greece film "Zeus-Playground". It was wonderful. It brought back great memories of the harbor, the tower, etc. We were there several years ago.
Greece-Slide Show-May 1-22,2018

Thank you very much for your feedback Dale, yeah the Greece Islands are our favorites.
Great to see your impressions from Rethymno, we loved this place.

Ciao Rob

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman