DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sunny Isles, Florida

Are those rotor shadows in the portion where I fly between the two buildings?

Could be, but not what I typically see as they extend across the entire image and are visible fro the top to the bottom of the video in the location you ask about.
Not sure what they are. Did you see the phenomena in your personal files and before post processing and/or upload?

Reactions: Porky
Dang, tough crowd. Back to the drawing board

Well I enjoyed it?

Here might be an answer to your question but as Thomas B said, I’ve not seen it right across the screen.

Could be, but not what I typically see as they extend across the entire image and are visible fro the top to the bottom of the video in the location you ask about.
Not sure what they are. Did you see the phenomena in your personal files and before post processing and/or upload?
Yes they are in the original files. I've had this happen before, when the sun is very low, but not across the whole screen like you said. Last time was on the MP but only on the side like the other sample post by someone in this thread, the OP video was filmed with the M2P.

Are those rotor shadows in the portion where I fly between the two buildings?

You get that when flying fast. The Drone tilts slightly and the camera picks it up. If you slow down, you'll not get this

I agree with gfieldsr. Especially when you add low-sun to speed-tilt. That's going to expose more prop blade surface to effect the lighting crossing the camera lens.

Reactions: GFields
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erechtus