DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sunrise, sunset (share photos your shots from the morning and evening hours...)

Sunrise in southern California. A little snapseed editing
8344d5be387d361ea2f1ea53d5f62001.jpg

Sadly the sunset didn't turn out that great. And sadly the trees are trending more toward brown than red. And sadly a storm is blowing through tonight that will knock what leaves there are off. But hey, it's still a sunset.

Cherohala Skyway, 21-shot pano, stitched in LR.

001 - PANO0001-20-Pano.jpg

All below with no color grading or other post processing.
Placencia Beliz
FF1272C7-FCEF-46CE-A244-72CEC208DD5D.jpeg
Los Barilles southern Baja Peninsula Mexico
14DAFA25-60B7-4FCD-92CA-B6BA5FECA9C3.jpeg
Lankgowi, Malaysia
D9EC4298-67EB-46DB-8FDE-4433BFE2DE80.jpeg
...and a short hyperlapse from Arizona near my home

Sadly the sunset didn't turn out that great. And sadly the trees are trending more toward brown than red. And sadly a storm is blowing through tonight that will knock what leaves there are off. But hey, it's still a sunset.

Cherohala Skyway, 21-shot pano, stitched in LR.

View attachment 51468
Can you type me how you got the LR to work with the 21 pano shots pls. I can't seem to get it to work!! Thx Bolton

Use this thread to post interesting sunrise or sunset pictures. Try to note which drone / location / image information.

Tonight's sunset directly above the house (Knoxville, TN). 6-image panorama (single layer), stitched in Lightroom, Mavic 2 Pro. It would have been nicer if the trees were already turning but... maybe in a couple of weeks?

View attachment 49412
Indeed there are some beautiful pics in the thread, I would adding some too :)

The redest sunset I have ever seen. I played with the darks and whites and added some vibrance and clarity in Adobe PS, but no color manipulation. Mavic Air, Bahirdar - Ethiopia.
DJI_0883.JPG

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom