DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Sunrise to Sunset River Vale NJ

I like the reverse flight shot around 2:50.
Any chance of replicating this flight with a graduated filter on the drone during the into sun shots?
If it is not a simple as deciduous vs evergreen what is the reason for the almost border like demarcation between the leafless and green trees in various shots eg 2:16?

Any chance of replicating this flight with a graduated filter on the drone during the into sun shots?
If it is not a simple as deciduous vs evergreen what is the reason for the almost border like demarcation between the leafless and green trees in various shots eg 2:16?
This was actually my first movie after owning the Mavic Mini 2 for 3 months and figuring out how to use imovie. What graduated or ND filter would you recommend when shooting into the sun? The demarkation was due to the trees planted in very precise rows.

Ahh sorry I didn't realise it was a MM, I doubt they are available for the MM, they'd have a very small area of glass to work with.
Besides, I don't know enough to make a recommendation.
For my DSLR I have built up a range but have yet to have the opportunity to use them for real, when (fingers crossed) I do it will be trial and error, easy enough with a DSLR but not so with a drone.
I think this was the youtube that got me interested in them for a drone
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

First movie? Then, great job! Not sure it was the right music for those scenes but I'll listen to Peter Gabriel any time!

They are all evergreen trees. The golden ones are dead trees

Reactions: Droniac
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lagunadci