DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Sunset and Spring Mist - Mavic Air 2S

IlluminationsfromtheAttic

Reactions

May this year in the Pacific Northwest has been a month of rain and mist, the fog swirling in after the clouds have passed to lay a low blanket over the landscape. From this shallow sea of vapors rise trees like haunting ships sailing through the translucent waves, and hills become looming islands, with distant continents glimpsed over the distant water haze.

I'm flying the Air 2S with the smart controller now - my experience so far with this combo has been pretty much flawless, and better than the included controller.

Beautiful. The bluest skies you've ever seen are in Seattle. I miss Northwest summers.

Where is that? I don't see the Cascades or the Olympics in the background. Portland/Vancouver?

Beautiful. The bluest skies you've ever seen are in Seattle. I miss Northwest summers.

Where is that? I don't see the Cascades or the Olympics in the background. Portland/Vancouver?
SW Washington in the Cascade foothills - the mountains are obscured by the clouds and mist.

Really nice! The mists are magical, I love this imagery. Hmm, I’m just across the river... but haven’t been getting out much this year. This is inspiring :)

Really nice! The mists are magical, I love this imagery. Hmm, I’m just across the river... but haven’t been getting out much this year. This is inspiring :)
Thank you! I haven't done much traveling this year either - even though it's technically easier now I've just gotten into the habit of staying home lol!

Thanks for sharing!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian