DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Sunset in the Hood

I think you have three good images that could possibly be combined into one fantastic shot. One has great sky. One has great mountains and the third has great lake coloration. It shouldn't be too hard.

I think you have three good images that could possibly be combined into one fantastic shot. One has great sky. One has great mountains and the third has great lake coloration. It shouldn't be too hard.
That would be a whole lot of photoshopping!

Reactions: dart106
That would be a whole lot of photoshopping!
Which I’m not inclined to do. I prefer the ability to take multiple shots and edit for clarity and effect. The ones that at are unacceptable get deleted. Ahhh, the beauty of digital photography.

Which I’m not inclined to do. I prefer the ability to take multiple shots and edit for clarity and effect. The ones that at are unacceptable get deleted. Ahhh, the beauty of digital photography.
I took a shot at editing the darkest image using masks for the sky, trees, and lake separately. Here is the original and my edited one. I was able to bring out the up-lit trees, and details in the water. Click on image to enlarge.Original unedited.jpgEdited version.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llMUTTZZll