DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sunset surfing in Bali

So sick!! Perfect conditions.great flying, editing & music by da braddah!! THATS the underlying basic reason I bought mine(and snow-boarding & mountainbiking). Sadly, none of that here, but im learning to kite.

So sick!! Perfect conditions.great flying, editing & music by da braddah!! THATS the underlying basic reason I bought mine(and snow-boarding & mountainbiking). Sadly, none of that here, but im learning to kite.
Thanks - Reckon the Mavic will be Ok in that much wind?

Thanks - Reckon the Mavic will be Ok in that much wind?
It can hang, Ill post a little project(Marias Birthday) separately. The biggest danger is getting hit by the kites when they dive. My fiends Mavic hit a kite's canopy, bumbled, but recovered. Saw a Yuneec Typhoon hammered like a 3 penny nail by a diving kite(it was flying lower); that sucker went straight to Davy Jones locker...never found.

Kites aren't random, just gotta stay higher than than them. wouldn't fly in winds higher than 14kph(I'd be riding) but 6 -10 you can chase the cats & foilers.

It can hang, Ill post a little project(Marias Birthday) separately. The biggest danger is getting hit by the kites when they dive. My fiends Mavic hit a kite's canopy, bumbled, but recovered. Saw a Yuneec Typhoon hammered like a 3 penny nail by a diving kite(it was flying lower); that sucker went straight to Davy Jones locker...never found.

Kites aren't random, just gotta stay higher than than them. wouldn't fly in winds higher than 14kph(I'd be riding) but 6 -10 you can chase the cats & foilers.
Please do, I'd like to see that!

That's always the problem isn't it? Do you go out and ride/surf/ski, or do you sit on the sidelines and film!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure