DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Super Bloom: Anza-Borrego Desert

Ray Dunakin

Reactions
https://youtu.be/p4XaLmLaoOk

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This year the desert experienced a "super bloom" of flowers. I was very fortunate to be able to take several short trips to the southern end of the Anza-Borrego desert, and shot hours of footage to create this five-minute video. You'll see a variety of colorful flowers, great scenery, butterflies, and other insects, all set to music. Includes narration plus names of many of the flowers.

Music:

"Spring"

by Music2Media

Licensed by AudioJungle

Well done! It's nice to see so much beauty in the desert. Watch out for the Jumping Cactus (cholla)!

Reactions: Ray Dunakin
Most excellent. Nice use of drone footage to compliment, not dominate, the story.

Reactions: Ray Dunakin
Thanks guys. Yep, lots of cholla cacti to watch out for. I've been going to the desert for so many years I avoid it unconsciously now, even in the thickest areas.

Currently I'm working on a video featuring a desert canyon which still has sections of a wagon and stagecoach road from the 1860s. Unfortunately the weather hasn't been very cooperative lately -- lots of very high winds, cloudy conditions, even some showers.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne