DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Surprise Sunset over Hendersonville, TN

rickmurray1989

Reactions
According to my local and online weather sources, the skies were supposed to be overcast yesterday afternoon. However, there was an unexpected clearing for a few hours that allowed me to capture a sunset as well as a few deep sky astro images a few hours later. Here is the sunset panorama captured over Old Hickory Lake.PANO_0001-Pano-Edit-Edit.jpg

According to my local and online weather sources, the skies were supposed to be overcast yesterday afternoon. However, there was an unexpected clearing for a few hours that allowed me to capture a sunset as well as a few deep sky astro images a few hours later. Here is the sunset panorama captured over Old Hickory Lake.View attachment 173549
Nice work 👍🏻

Reactions: rickmurray1989
That’s gorgeous. May I ask what settings and filter you used?
No filter. I captured the 180 Pano in RAW and stacked and post-processed them in Lightroom and Photoshop. I normally shoot in manual or Pro mode, but I wanted to capture more of the ground image and it was too dark in Pro when I properly exposed for the sunset, so I let it capture in auto. I was at about 380 ft. AGL.

Reactions: twickers14
Very nice.... Thanks

Beautiful! You have a great eye!

Reactions: sarahb
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member