DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Surprised that no one answered my free Mavic Air 1 charger ad.

NOLADG

Reactions
It is funny when you think you have a valuable piece of equipment and hate to throw it away, I discovered an extra charger after selling the drone however I guess most people have moved on to bigger and better drones.

Yes, I know I could list it on eBay, I just figured it would go quickly on this forum and I wouldn't have to split shipping fees with eBay.

I guess you're right, but then there might be someone still flying theirs hasn't seen your buried ad in classifieds.
Always good to have a spare way to charge.

Mavic Air 1 OEM charger for sale cheap! New Orleans

Might as well plug it here too, and nice to offer it for free to someone on the forum.

It is funny when you think you have a valuable piece of equipment and hate to throw it away, I discovered an extra charger after selling the drone however I guess most people have moved on to bigger and better drones.

Yes, I know I could list it on eBay, I just figured it would go quickly on this forum and I wouldn't have to split shipping fees with eBay.
I think if you had put FREE instead of "Cheap" in the title you might have been successful

True, but that would limit my audience to those close enough to New Orleans to be willing to pick it up.
No, not at all. The item is FREE and out-of-state buyers are paying for shipping.

No, not at all. The item is FREE and out-of-state buyers are paying for shipping.
LOL.
The question then becomes does one regard the postage as part of the purchase cost? When buying on ebay I always do.
Some sellers used to charge a pittance for the item and a fortune for carriage, I think that might have led ebay to start charging fees on the carriage charge as well as the item and perhaps mandate sensible carriage prices.

LOL.
The question then becomes does one regard the postage as part of the purchase cost? When buying on ebay I always do.
Some sellers used to charge a pittance for the item and a fortune for carriage, I think that might have led ebay to start charging fees of the carriage charge as well as the item and perhaps mandate sensible carriage prices.
In my opinion, they are two separate things

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
Ah well we'll have to agree to differ but that is what makes life interesting .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d