DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Surprising finds on a cool little Adventure in some small but steep and deep Colorado canyons

Karlewski

Reactions
I recently got a DJI Pocket 2 and want to get acquainted with it so I took a stroll in some canyons near my house. I was hoping for some nice waterfalls during the melt off after a huge snowstorm we got here. With all the hype about ND filters and cinematic looks I am not so sure using them has the greatest effect, yes motion blur but, after this experience I was WISHING I had polarizing lens. to cut that glare and add more saturation.

Last edited:
I recently got a DJI Pocket 2 and want to get acquainted with it so I took a stroll in some canyons near my house. I was hoping for some nice waterfalls during the melt off after a huge snowstorm we got here. With all the hype about ND filters and cinematic looks I am not so sure using them has the greatest effect, yes motion blur but, after this experience I was WISHING I had polarizing lens. to cut that glare and add more saturation.
Hey Karlewski:
Wow! Tight spaces, twigs, narrow canyons! Great flying, beautiful scenes. Too bad about the graffiti. Why do people have to despoil such beauty? The spring thaw has begun! Now you can get out there in great weather.

It was stressful flying with one close call with a canyon wall the twigs are kind of pot luck . . . Personally, for me, I just loved the graffiti on the bridge but, the rest of it really is unforgivable. . . . I'm definitely going stir crazy at this point, our big mountains are packed with avalanche prone snow. I have another trip planned for next week to some new super exciting places in the San Rafael Swell. Desert technical climbs and canyoneering with some mountain bike access. A really cool one for the drone will be Eagle Canyon at I-70, insane huge span bridges and then a giant arch just down the 4x4 road, eagle arch. . .

It was stressful flying with one close call with a canyon wall the twigs are kind of pot luck . . . Personally, for me, I just loved the graffiti on the bridge but, the rest of it really is unforgivable. . . . I'm definitely going stir crazy at this point, our big mountains are packed with avalanche prone snow. I have another trip planned for next week to some new super exciting places in the San Rafael Swell. Desert technical climbs and canyoneering with some mountain bike access. A really cool one for the drone will be Eagle Canyon at I-70, insane huge span bridges and then a giant arch just down the 4x4 road, eagle arch. . .
Enjoy it now kiddo!!! Waaaay out of my league at my age. Just don't do anything stupid or foolish so you can keep enjoying it!
Signed,
your mother

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrantleyB