DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Survival in a strongest wind I ever fly

I started sharing breathtaking drone videos on TikTok, showcasing stunning landscapes and creative aerial shots. With dedication and consistency, my videos gained traction, and I soon amassed a substantial following. The real success came when my content began receiving numerous tiktok likes These likes not only boosted my visibility but also helped me connect with a vibrant community of drone enthusiasts and content creators. The benefits of TikTok likes extended beyond just recognition. They opened doors to collaboration opportunities, sponsorships, and even a source of income through brand partnerships. TikTok likes transformed my passion for drone videography into a thriving creative journey, making me realize the immense potential and opportunities on this platform.
Incredibe video

Last edited:
Reactions: alex_markov
Where was this wind you talk about ?
It's very hard to point it out if You do not saw it in a first place, but near the rock, Avata was climbing when I was pressing the stick down ;) , there were few slidings sideways (You can easily spot them looking at camera angle ;) , Avata was "moving" against the wind with 0.7 km/h ;) and at the end, You can see my T-shirt waiving but this was near the ground and far away from real gusts - hope I was helpful ;)

It's very hard to point it out if You do not saw it in a first place, but near the rock, Avata was climbing when I was pressing the stick down ;) , there were few slidings sideways (You can easily spot them looking at camera angle ;) , Avata was "moving" against the wind with 0.7 km/h ;) and at the end, You can see my T-shirt waiving but this was near the ground and far away from real gusts - hope I was helpful ;)
Oh I didnt watch the whole video, but I didnt see the trees moving is why I asked, also didnt know it was the Avata, but those have some zip in sport mode

Reactions: alex_markov
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
libanczyk