DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Swans Along the Richardson Hwy, Alaska

Wonderful video and loved the talkover
I have flown the Air 3 maybe 15 feet above Swans and they did not even know 😎

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Hey AK Drone:

BRAVO!!! Beautiful video. Absolutely gorgeous back country, well filmed. The running commentary was great.Having been fishing in the Bristol Bay Area about 6 trips(Bristol Bay Lodge) , and a seaplane ride to land in the Talkeetna for a 2 day float, never fail to be impressed by the awesomeness of the country. You captured its vastness and beauty well, as you always do.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: twickers14
Great vid and so interesting. I love birds too and swans are just so majestic. Looks so serene out there and I'd be out on the road like you if I lived there. It looks no distance on the map from NP to Donnely Dome but sure it is. Google Maps says it's 1hr 40mins but I guess you stop of to admire the scenery. Thanks for a great film.

Shake of the tail is swan for "I fart in your general direction". Good vid, and a nice lens.

Awesome video! I agree the reflection of the clouds in the still water is amazing.

Reactions: sarahb
Hey AK Drone:

BRAVO!!! Beautiful video. Absolutely gorgeous back country, well filmed. The running commentary was great.Having been fishing in the Bristol Bay Area about 6 trips(Bristol Bay Lodge) , and a seaplane ride to land in the Talkeetna for a 2 day float, never fail to be impressed by the awesomeness of the country. You captured its vastness and beauty well, as you always do.

Dale
Miami
thanks Dale. appreciated

Awesome video! I agree the reflection of the clouds in the still water is amazing.
Windless days are not that common so when I'm out and it's calm....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velmapeterson