DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sync Downloaded Files to Phone Album Working?

Reactions
Just curious if the "Sync Downloaded Files to Phone Album" is working for anyone else? I noticed it hasn't worked on my M3. I have it enabled & I have checked the DJI Fly app permissions is set to All Photos. It has worked in the past, but I don't think its been working since version 1.5 came out.

I see there is a version 1.5.1 of the DJI fly app for Android, but my Apple app is still on 1.5. Hopefully this will fix once Apple catches up. Can anyone confirm they are seeing this issue of photos not syncing on Apple?

Hi, I can tell you that lately, with 1.5 and later, therefore also 1.5.1, on android (p30 pro huawei), the photos no longer synchronize them on the phone, even if you check the item in the dji app menu. It does not synchronize them with any drone, neither mini2, nor air2s and now not even with the mavic 3. This useful function is so much that it goes and doesn't go according to the version of the app ... I honestly don't understand why dji can't solve .

I was wondering the same thing as it worked flawlessly with my Air 2S (and still does even though someone mentioned it no longer should/will). For now I'm manually downloading from the drone to my iPad as a workaround.

I was wondering the same thing as it worked flawlessly with my Air 2S (and still does even though someone mentioned it no longer should/will). For now I'm manually downloading from the drone to my iPad as a workaround.
Hello. When you say you are manually loading, do you mean using the app and selecting photos or videos them then download button or are you using a different method ?
Thank you

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky