DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sys warning.

Forrest

Reactions
"sys warning check app". What does this mean? What's the cause?
I see nothing in the app.
I'm unable to take off.
Ive also had this happen while in flight. Scary!
Has anyone else experienced this?

I'm unable to take off.

Something not working... You'd have to check the app to see what. Normally the error appears in a banner/status bar across top of screen in app (at least in iOS app). If not showing anything, tap the status bar at top of app (where it says 'in flight: GPS/OPTI/ATTI' etc) and should show you detailed aircraft status, anything not working will be highlighted with red flag.

I've had it with compass/GPS not working (not able to take off) - eventually needed repair
In flight a few times with visual positioning system not working - didn't affect flight and reboot AC after landing solved issue. It is a scary feeling when you're 1000m out over water, but at least I've never had issues where controls are affected.

Beach, thanks for your reply It's most helpful.
I think I've found the problem. I think the connector from gps to pcb was loose.
Took top off and secured connection.
Test tomorrow. Hopefully all good.
Thanks again.
Forrest

I'm unable to take off.
Me too have this issue in activ track, and gesture mode, before it i upgrade my mavic to 1000 firmware, and downgrade it to 700 fw to unlock everything, when iam succes to unlock height and nfz then try to intelegent flight mode it say sys warning check app on controller screen, after that re install fw 1000 and this issue is solve, how to get sys warning disapear on fw 700 espesialy on active track and gesture

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada