DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

System Warning Check App.......... Fixed

Mustangdude

Reactions
Yesterday I had this warning come up on the controller mid flight.
I checked the status and everything looked OK.
I've only had this drone for 3 weeks and it's my first drone.

I searched the net for answers and found myself downloading the DJI Assistant 2 on the computer.
After finally getting the assistant to recognize my gear I did a firmware refresh on the controller & then the aircraft even though both were up to date.
That made no difference.

I did a vision calibration using the DJI assistant, that's what fixed the warning.

It's a much more comprehensive calibration than using the phone app.
Hopefully this might help someone else.
I hope the warning stays away so I can have some fun.

Reactions: Hollow Dog
I had the same warning after only having the MPP in the air for 5 min for the first time. I landed and did a vision cal using the DJI Go4 and all appears good now. This was my first flight and first drone also. All other checks were ok.

Reactions: inspiredbymavic
I've had similar before and again a few days ago. Now, every time I try to calibrate the VPS with Assistant 2 it tells me to "Restart the Aircraft".
Restarting makes no difference. It's probably the mid&match firmware I'm using so I'll try again with a different firmware.

Wow...feeling rather inept...lol. Getting same thing but can't seem to figure out how to do visual calibration....help!

VPS can be calibrated via the Assistant 2 software, pretty sure it's under the Calibration Tab. The process is a bit awkward but involves pointing the front of the drone towards the computer screen and following the blue prompt. Then repeat for the downward VPS.

I tried calibrating mine in a different laptop and it came good. Calibration success.

Calibration is easy with DJI Assistant.
It's under "Calibration" as already stated.
Follow the on screen instructions in the app.
The app firstly get the sensors pointing at the screen on your computer so have a long enough lead to do that.
It gets you to move the drone toward or away from the screen using a red & green square.
When they are aligned the drone is the correct distance from the screen.
Then you go through the movements as instructed.
It will do the forward facing sensors first then the underside ones.

I had the same problem. I could not manually calibrate it. I downloaded DJI Assistant 2. After 3 tries it took and got rid of the error message.

Calibration is easy with DJI Assistant.
It's under "Calibration" as already stated.
Follow the on screen instructions in the app.
The app firstly get the sensors pointing at the screen on your computer so have a long enough lead to do that.
It gets you to move the drone toward or away from the screen using a red & green square.
When they are aligned the drone is the correct distance from the screen.
Then you go through the movements as instructed.
It will do the forward facing sensors first then the underside ones.

Crazy question. Having same problem and downloaded Assistant 2 and for the life of me I can't figure out where you find that section.

Firstly has the DJI Assistant recognized your drone after it's plugged in?
There will be a Mavic icon on the screen.
Click on this icon and you will see options.
One option is calibration. (from memory)

Crazy question. Having same problem and downloaded Assistant 2 and for the life of me I can't figure out where you find that section.
You download to your computer NOT cell phone. Then connect drone to computer with micro USB. Should come up after that. However I had the problem (ie system warming, check app) occur again and the second time I tried multiple times but could not complete the calibration. Had to return the newly purchased drone.

Ok i went down the same road, same warnings. My problem was solved by properly fitting the compass 1 circuit board in top cover. It had shifted and the board was touching the covering steel plate. Compass 1 disconnected warning became full system warning that you have all seen. Remove steel plate and press board to click into place. I also put a blob of silicone where the wires come out of the board to keep space from steel plate.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Treknotika