DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tablet/Cell Phone Holder for RC 2 Remote Control (with Screen)

Geekser

Reactions
I recently purchased the DJI Mini 4 Pro Drone with the RC 2 Controller (with Screen) - all in all the drone and controller are amazing, but I still have times when I want to use a Tablet or my Samsung or Pixel phone. All have better screens than the controller (not complaining or anytghing but there are aspects of all that offer advantages in one way or another)

After extensive searching, I can't seem to find an appropriate HOLDER that can attach to the controller and allow me to use either the Samsung Tablet (S8) or one of my phones (S23Ultra or Pixel 8Pro.

I am hoping that someone here has found or modified a controller that works effectively and hope that they will provide a link or description here so I can see if it will work for me.

Thanks much everyone - hope to hear from someone soon

As often as folks make this request, it's strange that it's not available in US. I would probably purchase a built-in screen remote if that option was available. It's the same issue previously on the 300E remote for Phantoms.

Reactions: Desert Drone Works
I found a guy on ebay that did a 3D Printed plastic holder that cost me around $40 several years ago. I use it with my old SC to hold the 2,200NIT 7 inch Feelworld monitor that I use from time to time. It's an excellent monitor, by the way. You might want to look at what Feelworld monitors offer.

How do you use an external phone/tablet as a display with low latency like with the lower end controller package?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13