DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

tablet extender

Best one I've seen anywhere is the MAVMount. It's designed by a Hollywood film guy and seems to be a Pro Grade Mod for the MA2 (and every other Mavic) controller. Check them out at www.mavmount.com I just ordered mine (the new 4.0 version designed for MA2) with the universal clamp and AirLock. I'll post pictures and a short review to the general discussion forum after I give it a whirl.

MavMount is the best. Freewell might be as good. Both have a big, metal ball to adjust the arm and a big, metal knob to lock it in place. They also cut away the un-needed surface of the part that clamps where the phone would be, so they're lighter, fit better, and are easier to hold, for me at least.

The cheaper tablet holders with plastic parts are frustrating, can't be tightened without breaking the plastic. Those that depend on a hinge with tension adjustment get loose real quick.

I bought a PGYTECH Tablet Extender for my MA2 using the standard Remote Controller. This Tablet Extender fits my new Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+, with about 5mm free space. A tight fit but works. I'm still waiting for a longer cable suitable for the much larger device. I tested my Samsung Tab S7+ with the Remote Controller using the short cable and initial testing with my MA2 and connectivity works well. Needs more thorough testing, but looks good so far.

Reactions: PITTMAV69
I bought a PGYTECH Tablet Extender for my MA2 using the standard Remote Controller. This Tablet Extender fits my new Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+, with about 5mm free space. A tight fit but works. I'm still waiting for a longer cable suitable for the much larger device. I tested my Samsung Tab S7+ with the Remote Controller using the short cable and initial testing with my MA2 and connectivity works well. Needs more thorough testing, but looks good so far.
I just went to Walmart and bought a 3ft USB C to C cable by ONN. It works great and it's pretty heavy duty. Good construction .

Reactions: wali
Adam had the Samsung tablet S7+performed for you so far? Looking to get one.

Best one I've seen anywhere is the MAVMount. It's designed by a Hollywood film guy and seems to be a Pro Grade Mod for the MA2 (and every other Mavic) controller. Check them out at www.mavmount.com I just ordered mine (the new 4.0 version designed for MA2) with the universal clamp and AirLock. I'll post pictures and a short review to the general discussion forum after I give it a whirl.
Oh, that looks nice. I have the Pgytech tablet holder, but the MAVMount would work better for my needs.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu