DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tablet holder awkward to hold?

SpyderSkeets

Reactions
Hi folks!
For those who use/have used a bracket/tablet holder that attaches to the remote's handles, do you like it? Obviously, the bigger the screen, the better, but what about the feel of it? Is it awkward? Cumbersome?
Thanks!

Mine came with a nylon neckstrap that you clip to the bracket and the RC/tablet can just hang on my neck. The tablet makes it top heavy but the bigger screen is worth it for sure.

Reactions: SpyderSkeets
I've tried both ways flying with phone on RC and tablet with tab holder but like u said tablet just to big and it's one more thing you must haul around so what I came up with is to put my phone with case on in tablet holder it's a lot easier to connect to RC and I don't have to take phone out of otter box which you must do when using just RC... give it a try and good luck

Mine came with a nylon neckstrap that you clip to the bracket and the RC/tablet can just hang on my neck. The tablet makes it top heavy but the bigger screen is worth it for sure.

This is the tablet holder I use for my iPad Air 2. It is a smidge heavy, however, it is made of aluminum, sturdy, & folds flat for easy storage.
It does block view of the MA’s controls, but who looks down at the controls? I have tried multiple tablet holders & this is the best balanced & the display is closer to your eyes. (Also recommend some of the various “blinds” that attach to the smartphone/tablet in bright sun situations. Good luck....

This is the tablet holder I use for my iPad Air 2. It is a smidge heavy, however, it is made of aluminum, sturdy, & folds flat for easy storage.
It does block view of the MA’s controls, but who looks down at the controls? I have tried multiple tablet holders & this is the best balanced & the display is closer to your eyes. (Also recommend some of the various “blinds” that attach to the smartphone/tablet in bright sun situations. Good luck....
https://www.amazon.com/Accessories-HOBBYTIGER-Aluminum-Alloy-Foldable-Controller/dp/B078XRPDFP

That’s the one I have as well. It came with the neck strap

I got it too but the 1st one, the tightening bolt broke, 2nd one the expanding clamp broke. :---(
But l still use the bottom heavy part. Saves space.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J