DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tablet Holder

nox273

Reactions
Hi All

New to the Mavic Air and looking to use an 8" Samsung S2 tablet. Can anyone recommend a good quality tablet holder.
Hard to tell the good and crap apart these days.

Thanks All

Mavmount is the best tablet/device holder out there.

I wouldnt use anything else.

I saw a nice one on ebay. it's not a mav mount but looks very well made out of alum. and would fit an s2 very well.

Hi All

New to the Mavic Air and looking to use an 8" Samsung S2 tablet. Can anyone recommend a good quality tablet holder.
Hard to tell the good and crap apart these days.

Thanks All
Does the S2 work good with the DJI software? I am looking for an inexpensive tablet to use, but didn't want to go the iPad route.

I got one of those pgytech mounts but didn't like not seeing the remote even thou it doesn't have a screen, so my LifTor arrived today and I really like it, if you use a large tablet I would recommend a lanyard for support, I like the screen above the RC it just feels so much better to operate this way, well for me it does anyway. and to be honest ive never seen anything this well packaged and presented, very well made to.

https://www.thorsdroneworld.com/

I was going to ask the question "What tablet mount is best" but I can see that everyone has their opinion as to which is best so I'll just make a guess. Mavmount seems to be well liked as does Skyreat which is cheaper. That being said I guess it will be a question of $$.

Reactions: Aerial West
I searched hi and low (well....no higher than 400' ) for a mount for my brand new iPad Pro 12.9. After buying a piece of utter homemade junk on eBay I finally found MavMount and the mount they sent me is absolutely first rate/excellent. Total confidence and not worried about my new $1500 iPad falling out ....can focus on flying. ( I use it to show clients the pics I'm grabbing in real time and they LOVE the big screen.) Thank you MavMount

Reactions: Aerial West
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Among1423