DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Taco-rc Filter shipping time

Took about a week to get mine. I emailed the sponsor on this board for preorder info about website ordering discrepancy, got no response from him. Emailed the company, nothing. I saw the online discrepancy was fixed, so I ordered because of good filter reviews and price is right. They look great and fit even better. Not impressed with customer service at all though.

I emailed their support line and got zero response. Between the rushed "can't leave it on the gimbal" design from PolarPro and the broken shipping promises from both PolarPro and Taco, I am kinda glad that DJI decided to step in with their own solution.

Here is another update, After order on the 26th of december i finally got my order on Jan 23rd. It's not ending there though, of COURSE they forgot to add the nd64 filter i had on my order when they reshipped it. Even though i said in the email PLEASE DONT FORGET THE ND64 FILTER WITH IT. These people are just 0 at customer service. Will never be buying anything that comes out of this crap-tastic company. Forgive my strong language.

I emailed their support line and got zero response. Between the rushed "can't leave it on the gimbal" design from PolarPro and the broken shipping promises from both PolarPro and Taco, I am kinda glad that DJI decided to step in with their own solution.
All of our filters have been updated to pass through gimbal initialization :)
-Jeff from PolarPro

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigbrute