DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 (taken down)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was great...the look of bewilderment on their faces 😄
I believe you are encroaching on the health and welfare of some beautiful animals on their turf. I’m sure you have heard the saying “deer in the headlights” look. They were obviously going to bolt and run as your drone was a threat to them. I’m sure you would have felt bad if they were injured while trying to get away.
B52-D

Reactions: SkyeHigh
Let me know what you think.

I think you shouldn't be treating wild animals like livestock. I've enjoyed your cow videos, but I don't think it's appropriate to disturb wild deer with a drone.

You may also be running afoul of state and federal law. Almost all U.S. states have laws prohibiting the use of drones for hunting. Most include scouting, too. Even if you don't hunt you would probably have a bit of a problem convincing a game warden that you weren't.

Try a web search for regulations and "disturb wildlife" and "disturbing wildlife."

I believe you are encroaching on the health and welfare of some beautiful animals on their turf. I’m sure you have heard the saying “deer in the headlights” look. They were obviously going to bolt and run as your drone was a threat to them. I’m sure you would have felt bad if they were injured while trying to get away.
B52-D
However none seemed injured while walking away

The video was taken down by the OP

Thread closed​

Reactions: JeffreyS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads