DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Takes too long to see your images

Chirp

Reactions
I talked about this before and I thought I figured it out but now I'm not so sure.

When I try to access images on the SD card from the remote control while they are still in the Mavic Pro, it takes a very long time for them to appear.

Maybe minutes.

Has this happened to anyone else? Were you able to fix it?

I thought it was the cold weather the last time it happened then it started happening when it wasn't so cold.

Then I thought it was the SD card itself so I threw it away. (The card not the MP)

Now it's happening again. I waited for a couple minutes but it just kept saying 'Loading images' or whatever it says.

So fortunately everything came up fine when I got home and put the card in its adapter and into the PC.

Thanks for any help...

Last edited:
Since the image is displayed on your phone/tablet, and you state that "it's happening again", it sounds like the problem is with your phone/tablet. Either the processor is stressed or it is low on available RAM. Turn off all other apps, put it in airplane mode, and clean up your RAM. It is less likely that you may have a cable or connection problem.

This may not fix the problem but the steps are easy to do.

Reactions: Chirp
Since the image is displayed on your phone/tablet, and you state that "it's happening again", it sounds like the problem is with your phone/tablet. Either the processor is stressed or it is low on available RAM. Turn off all other apps, put it in airplane mode, and clean up your RAM. It is less likely that you may have a cable or connection problem.

This may not fix the problem but the steps are easy to do.

Thanks, that makes sense. It's an iPad. I will give it a try...

Reactions: radman
Thanks to MB's suggestions I turned Airplane Mode on, Closed all running programs except DJI GO 4, verified memory is not maxxed out. Didn't seem to make a difference. I formatted the SD card and it does seem to have made a difference. I do not think it was necessarily the formatting that made the difference but the fact that formatting deleted a lot of old images. Even though it was only half full. By the way it's an iPad--the $339 version--and the SD card is the Sandisk 10 / 1. And I know it was not the card or cable because I changed both if those last time it happened.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu