DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Taking Mavic to Cancun...

InsaneShane

Reactions
Anybody here have a RECENT Mexico/Cancun visit accompanied by thier drone? Please share! I don't want to get my drone confiscated so trying to see if anybody has brought theirs RECENTLY.

Thanks!

It will be a great company. Probably won't spend as much in drinks as if it was a girl.

Jokes apart, found this really nice video so you might be ok:

It will be a great company. Probably won't spend as much in drinks as if it was a girl.

Jokes apart, found this really nice video so you might be ok:
Lol had to keep the topic and subject short. Also thanks for the link! But I'm afraid thier policies have been changing frequently and according to WestJet, I'm good but Cancun authorities could just take the drone. I've also heard some were forced to pay a VAT amounting to 6% of drone cost.

I live in Cancun. Have not had a problem traveling with mine. "Toys" are free of duty, so even if you get the red light call it a toy.

Be responsible flying it, there are helicopters that fly around the hotel zone at low altitude, just keep an eye out.

As far as I can tell there really are not many rules to where you can't fly. I know it's prohibited at the ruins and I wouldn't fly near the airport. I have read that it's illegal to fly at night.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman